A healthy marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time. It is when a husband and wife take turns to be strong for each other when the other feels weak.
On the journey towards a healthy marriage, there are a few tips that can also help towards actualizing your marriage goals.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
- If one of you has to win argument, let it be your mate.
- If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
- Never bring up mistakes of the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least, once a everyday, try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your spouse.
- When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
- It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
- Never both be angry at the same time.