If you have found your Mr. Right then I must say, I am happy for you; If you have not found your Mr. Right yet, do not worry because he is just around the corner.
Here are top 10 things you must know about Mr. Right:
- He exists: This is really important for you to know. Have you been telling yourself he is too good to be true? The reality is, he does exist. But if you do not believe it, you may find it very hard in meeting him.
- He is looking for you too: He doesn’t want to be stuck in the wrong relationship any more than you do. Like you, he’s looking. You may need to help him a bit, but avoid throwing yourself at him — just be someone it feels great to be around.
- He does not have a shelf-life: Truly. You don’t know when the right time is for you to meet. For you to be a great partner, you have to reach a certain level of emotional maturity, which takes time and experience. Don’t try to cheat yourself (and him) by rushing it.
- He cares about the little things: What makes a good romantic movie is nothing like what makes a good long-term relationship — real life lasts rather longer than the 120 minutes. You need to think about the little things you want because, in a long-term relationship, the small things are usually the big things. How do you want to feel about going to the supermarket together? Or facing difficulties together? Or doing housework together?
- He is happy: You don’t really want to be around someone with roller coaster-like moods long-term, do you? Happiness is a much more valuable commodity. You need to be happy and be with someone who is happy. It’s that simple.
- He is more than just great sex: I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with great sex — there isn’t. However, assuming great sex is enough to make a great relationship is a very bad idea. You want someone who can love you with his words and actions (as well as great sex). Sex is simply one delicious part of what should be a delicious relationship.
- He appreciates you: Living with someone long-term is like living under a microscope — you get to see each other’s faults in glorious technicolor. Everyone has faults and everyone’s faults can be irritating. The best known antidote to irritation is appreciation. Choose someone and be someone truly appreciative of all that is great about their partner.
- He makes you laugh: Couples who laugh together have a better chance of staying together long-term than couples who don’t. The more you laugh, the more you’ll be able to laugh your way through relationship challenges. It’s seriously good for the health of your relationship.
- He is not perfect: He just needs to be the right kind of imperfect. If you’re a neat freak and he’s not, that probably won’t be a great fit. But if you both feel reasonably relaxed about a few articles of clothing on the bathroom floor, you’ll have a much better chance together.
- He is a gentle-man: If you are thinking long-term, wouldn’t you like to be with someone who is gentle on your feelings? Gentleness is frequently undervalued and has a very long shelf-life.
Source: Job Ayantoye
Leave A Reply
Please follow and like us: