Connection as we all know is important in every relationship. It is one of the major components that sustains every relationship. The more connection you and your partner make, not just between bodies, but between minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.
But, in keeping this connection alive and active, there are several ways by which you and your partner can stay connected forever and ever just like you have always wanted: Here are 6 Awesome ways to stay connected with your partner.
- Gaze into each other’s eyes: This is simple but very profound. When is the last time you two simply gazed into each other’s eyes? There is a reason that this phrase is cliché. Set a timer for 3 minutes and just look into each other’s eyes for this time. You will be amazed.
- Touch foreheads: Give it a try. Touch your foreheads of each other for a minute or two. There is something very powerful that happens, which cannot be expressed well in words. You will understand the feeling after you try it.
- Hold a hug: Most of the time, when we hug, it is quick and one person (or both) is in a hurry. Take at least a full minute to hug each other. Hold them tight and just be present in the moment.
- Say please thank you: Some people say that if you are in a relationship, you shouldn’t have to say please and thank you because the other person already knows you appreciate them. But, who doesn’t like it when someone shows them appreciation? This is an excellent way to give to your partner. Treat them with absolute respect by, as much as possible, saying thank you for all the little things they do and saying please when making a request.
- Ask your partner to marry you everyday: It is just simply means you are reminding your partner that you love her and that you are also committed to her.
- .Always find time to be alone, to talk and to be together: This is perhaps the most important of all of those mentioned here. Make your partner your priority. Yes, life is busy with work, kids, friends, etc., but there really are few things as important as simply spending time with your partner. And it is one of the keys to keeping a relationship strong and healthy.
Source: R, Kronick