Here is a big one. How do you know your partner is in love with you? I have put up 7 clues/signs among several clues that can make you say your partner is in love with you. However, I have a strong conviction that when we listen to our subconscious mind, we will definitely find the answer we are looking for. After reading through the clues, you still have to listen to your mind and follow your heart.
- Wants to spend time with you: When someone truly loves you, he/she will do everything possible to spend time with you irrespective of his/her schedule. Both of you might be occupied due to family, work, or other relevant commitments but someone who truly cares about you will always squeeze out time because they simply can’t do without you.
- ‘We’ automatically replaces ‘I’: Someone who loves you includes you in everything he/she does. He plans for both of you which makes them fond of using the word “we” instead of “i”. Another word they’ll start using is “us”. It simply means your lover sees you as part of his/her life.
- Fighting and apologizing: The truth is, you can never know how strong a relationship is until you both have a good fight. Someone who loves you isn’t afraid to fight and he/she says “sorry” whenever he/she wrongs you – putting pride aside. No matter who your partner might be outside, no matter his/her status at work, they set pride aside when they’re with you.
- Respect your Views: Whenever you speak to your partner, he/she will listen. Someone who loves you will always listen to you no matter how senseless what you’re saying might be. He/she listens calmly and corrects you boldly when he/she feels you’re wrong.
- Asks about your Day: This is a very obvious way of knowing if your partner truly cares about you. When you guys are together, does your partner ask how you spent your day? Does he/she tries to find out what happened at work? Even if you’re not together, such interests keeps communication routes open.
- Shows affection: You don’t necessarily need to engage in frequent sex to be emotionally intimate. However, showing some sign of physical attraction and closeness bonds the both of you. Example, resting your head on her shoulder, frequent hugging or holding hands while walking suggests that your partner feels some vital connection in you.
- Admire you: Someone who loves you is quick to admire you. They don’t hesitate telling you how good you look and they always thank God for blessing them with you. Someone who hardly notices your new hair-style or new shirt cares less about you.
Source: Marriage is Beautiful