When it comes to dating, you have got to work with your brains and hearts to choose wisely and not fall into the wrong hands. Dating entails different aspect and Joro Olumofin shares some tips about not dating guys in the same clique.
Based on Direct & Indirect Observation I’ve gathered that some ladies date the same group of guys, guys in the same social circle or clique. The irony is that these ladies who date guys in the same clique always expect a different result In terms of Relationship Progress or Mutual Respect from guys in the clique or their peers but most times it doesn’t happen. In Psychology, there’s a Sampling Technique known as “Randomisation” which is assinging Participants to a group by allowing them all have equal chances of being choosen so as to achieve standard result or standard opportunities.
This being said, Ladies if you want to haveban equal and justifiable opportunity for meeting a guy, Don’t date or mingle with guys in the same circle over a long period of time because
(1) You won’t have the “Wow” , “OMG who’s she effect” because they already know a lot about you
(2) They may start looking at you like one of the guys and friendzone you automatically
(3) Guys gossip more than girls and you’d be surprised what the boys in the circle may have shared about you, they may know every dimple and scar on your body
(4) You may end up being a conquest. A guy may be like since Akin, Emeka and Tunde have had her I must have her too.
(5) Guys like to show off their Girlfriend to friends so who will they show you off to if you’ve dated 3 of their friends
(6) Some guys will basically think they know your life history and will be blocking potentials from coming your way by spreading your gist. There are so many guys in different parts of the country with various backgrounds who are equally successful, handsome, God fearing and are willing to settle down so don’t limit yourself to a group or segment of guys because by doing this you’re limiting your chances or opportunity to meet someone who won’t judge you for what his friends said about you but give you a clean slate and allow you prove yourself to him without any 3rd party opinions or extraneous variables.