This is a good Sunday treat, relax with a nice cup of this dessert with your family and friends.
Funke Koleoso provides a recipe for this
What you need
- A good quality chocolate ice-cream of choice
- Some Bournvita granules
- Chin-chin (you can buy some or make yours.
- Condensed milk
What to do
- Remove the ice-cream from the freezer and allow to soften. Then add some condensed milk (just a little to create a creamier consistency) and mix well.
- Crush the chin-chin and place small portions into pretty pots or containers (as seen in the picture), follow with a layer of the condensed milk and ice-cream blend. Then top with some granules of bournvita.
- Return to the fridge and chill until needed.
Leave A Reply