For some weeks now in Nigeria we have been in the hot and dry season. And we have to watch what we wear to feel comfortable in whatever we wear and to prevent us from smelling. You also have to look good and stylish during this weather. We have some tips for you guys on what and what not to wear during this season.
- Avoid dark shirts or t-shirts. they are heat conductors
- Avoid dark inner wears and dark under wears
- Go for light colourful dresses.
- Always go out with at least two handkerchiefs to cover your nose from dust and to clean off sweat regularly
- Try not to wear dark socks or stockings.
- Try to stick to long sleeve shirts that are light to protect your skin from sun.
- Rubber shoes or clothes made out of nylon should be completely out of your way.
- Always try to go out with a sun glasses or face cap to protect you fro direct sun.
- Get sun burn protection cream to keep your skin cool.
- The best fabrics for a hot weather are natural materials such as cotton or linen.
- The weight of your cloth should feel light.
- Go for unlined blazers if you must wear them.
Photo Credit: Stephanie Linus