Guys, if you are doing this please stop it.
Being married does not make it’s OK for you to use your partner’s toothbrush.
Toothbrushes are very personal and need to be kept separately at all times. If you live with a lot of people in a household and you all share bathroom, try to distinguish by buying different colors of toothbrushes and even different designs.
On some rare occasions like when you travel and you find yourself in a situation where you have no access to a toothbrush and you need to clean your teeth, couples are tempted to share toothbrush.
Here is a list of somethings you can do to avoid a situation like that:
1. Always have a small bag of cotton wool at all times, especially during trips.
2. Always keep a pack of floss in your purse or in your car (purse preferably). Some are minted and all you need to do is floss and rinse your mouth.
3. Africans usually use chewing sticks(pako), even though this is believed to be old fashion never underestimate the importance of having it around you once in a while.
4. Keep chewing mint/gum in every corner available (in your purse, car, first aid box, office drawer, in your pocket etc).
5. Go to any drug store and buy a pocket/travel mouth wash. You can use it anywhere.
6. Be sure to have a bottle of water at all times, worse comes to worst no mouthwash,no cotton wool, no chewing stick, no floss, no chewing mint/gum, you can always rinse your mouth and you are good to go!
You can add any other tools.