The Place (yep this honeymoon location is literally called ‘The Place’s) is One of the top scuba diving destinations in thailand . It consists nine luxury boutique villas, all with private infinity pools, that offer you total privacy and complete relaxation.
What better way to spend some time alone with the love of your life, than with utmost privacy and assured restful and fun relaxation..
The Place resort sits pretty on the hills, far enough from the rest of the world, so one has ample time and space to savour the tranquillity and refreshing breeze that comes with being far up the hills.
There are 3 types of Villas at The Place; 6 Luxury Pool Villas, 1 Honeymoon Villa and 2 ‘Family and Friends Friendly’ Villas.
What is super interesting is that all the Pool Villas offer peace and privacy in a sheltered sun-drenched location. Get the beautiful contrast of that? The pool villas are sheltered, but the sun still peeks through enough for you to get as sun bathed as you’d like, then cool Off in the shelter (still in the pool) as you’d like as well.
Now, that’s what I call amazing!
The Villas outdoors, offer a large balcony with private infinity plunge pool, a relaxation area and a private sundeck with a dining area.
Everything Private Private. For you and yours alone. Whoop whoop!!!!
All Villas at The Place Resort, Koh Tao Thailand, have all these features listed below. Specially put in place for you to experience utmost enjoyment as you relax and have intimate fun with your partner.
- Superb views looking out over the Gulf of Thailand
- Sea view from every Villa
- Private infinity pool (at least 4m x 2m)
- Use of mobile telephone
- Air Conditioning and fan
- Hot water shower and bathroom taps
- Universal plug sockets
- Kitchenette with fridge, sink and hob
- Nespresso machine with capsules available
- Filtered drinking water tap
- 32” LCD TV
- Sony Bluetooth Audio System
- Media box installed with over 5,000 movies, documentaries, comedy shows and TV series
- Iron and ironing board
- Free Wifi
- Laundry service
- Recycling facilities
- Pillow menu
- Reading lights
- DVD Player and selection of boardgames
- First-Aid kit
- 24 Hour English-speaking Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping available
- Complimentary transfer to and from the Mae Haad pier
See photos below: