Getting up close and personal here.
So you have tried to get intimate with your husband/wife for a while and finally that night is here.
Slow music, kisses and then time to remove those cover ups. Taking off his/her boxers/panties…………(pause). Omgosh what’s that on his/Her underwear and what on earth is that smell. Well shit happens and here is how to prevent unwanted smell and skid marks on your panties/boxers ladies and gentlemen.
1. Always make sure you wait for the last drop when peeing, don’t rush just take your time and URINATE (guys shake it off well and ladies open and close with your muscles to be sure there are no more drops);
2. Remember to change or remove your panty liners, as excess discharge and sweat might overwhelm the little pads thereby causing unwanted odor;
3. Try to take a shower every night just before going to bed, so that if your husband/wife decides he/she wants the early morning, you won’t be caught unawares.
4. Tryyyyyyyyyyy to shave clean because excessive hair down there causes unwanted smell. (A lot of men/women are guilty of this);
5. Don’t wear your panties/boxes more than once no matter how clean it looks after the first wear, it will not smell clean/fresh afterall;
6. When you are in the bathroom for number 2 or whatever, make sure you wipe yourself clean. If you use water still use tissue to clean up because water does not remove the smell. If you use tissue try to use wet wipes to eliminate any residue/smell;
7. If you can’t do all these, just take a shower before the do and move on…..