Love is sweet, love is divine, love is adorable, but when we love, we love not by finding a perfect person because no one is perfect. We love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
How connected do you feel you are with your partner? how strong is the bond? or “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?”
Here are signs your partner is and could be your soul mate:
- You Just “Get” Each Other: Ever met two people who finished each other’s sentences? Some people will call that spending too much time together, but I call it a soulmate connection. You might experience this with your best friend or your mother, but it is the telltale sign of a soulmate when you experience it with your partner.
- You Fall in Love With Their Flaws: No relationship will be perfect, even soulmate relationships will have their ups and downs. But that bond will be much harder to break. You have to learn to work with each other’s flaws. Soulmates have an easier time of accepting, even learning to love, each other’s imperfections. Your relationship is more likely to be a soulmate match if you both love each other exactly as you are, both the great and awful tendencies we all have. As we said before, a soulmate will never play up your flaws and play down your best features.
- You Two Against the World: Soulmates often see their relationship as “us against the world.” They feel so linked to their partner that they are ready and willing to take on any feat of life with a smile on their face, so long as they have their soulmate by their side. Soulmate relationships are not based on one person doing all the work or having a biased relationship. They are founded on compromise and unity above all else.
- You’re Mentally Inseparable: Soulmates often have a mental connection similar to twins. They can pick up the phone to call each other at the exact same time. Though life may keep you apart at times, if you are soulmates, your minds are always in tune with vibrating at the same frequency.
- You Can’t Imagine Your Life Without Them: A soulmate is not someone you can walk away from that easily. A soulmate is someone you can’t imagine losing from your life. It is not someone you can envision yourself divorcing and being okay without. A soulmate is someone you believe is worth sticking with and fighting for. I’ll never forget when I told Hillary Clinton that she would not divorce from Bill right after the Monica Lewinsky incident. She looked at me as if she didn’t believe me, but wanted to. But they never let go of each other in the end.
- You Look Each Other in the Eye: Soulmates have a tendency to look into each other’s eyes when speaking more often than ordinary couples. It comes naturally from the deep-seated connection between them. Looking into a person’s eyes when you speak to them is a sign of a high level of comfort and confidence in that person.
For more information on how to discover your soulmate, follow on carmenharra