As a woman, your skin must be pampered and properly cared for, in order to give that look you really want. Sometimes, it may be challenging especially when it has to suffer from one skin defect such as zit, acne etc. The truth is, there are lovely beauty tips that can help give your skin that glow and shine it deserves. Below are some of those tips.
1. Tinted Moisturizer over Foundation: Did you know that you can actually add in moisturizer over foundation to really lock in the moisturizer? Just a little bit of tinted moisturizer over your foundation can really make your skin that much softer and more beautiful!
2. Do Not Shower With Hot Water: This beauty tip is actually one that everyone should look out for! Instead of having that hot, hot shower, just have some lukewarm water! This is because hot water can dry out your skin while lukewarm water keeps your skin hydrated.
3. Control the Oil: It is very important to control the amount of oil that you have on your skin. Whether it is using a little lemon juice before your moisturizer or using just a very, very light moisturizer instead of something heavy.
4. Face Mask Once a Week: There are tons of different face masks out there for you to try and some of them you can even make from things in your kitchen! one face mask a week can really help keep your skin beautiful!
5. Exfoliate: Try as not to over-exfoliate your face. but once a week, you should absolutely scrub your face down a bit! That way you can make sure that you are getting all of the dead skin off of your face and down the drain.
6. Avoid Heavy Powder: Heavy powder can make your face look cakey and like you are wearing makeup, which we all want to avoid! So ladies, keep it light and airy.